вівторок, 26 квітня 2016 р.

Letters

I was very glad to receive your postcards and I also want to tell you about the beauty of my native city. I live in an amazing city Chernihiv which is situated on the picturesque Desna river.
Chernihiv is one of the oldest European cities and famous for its beautiful churches and outstanding attractions. In the pictures you can see the historical part which is called Val. There are shady parks, snow-white churches with golden domes. There are also twelve cannons which were donated by Peter the first. You also can see a wonderful St. Catherin Church which is a visiting card of the city.
 I hope that you will come to Chernihiv one day to admire its beauty. I am looking forward to seeing you.
 Best wishes,

                     Nastya 

              Dear parents,
        I was very glad to receive your  letter, where you asked me about my host family so I`m going to tell you about them.
       Firstly, I should say that my host family is very kind, cheerful and friendly. They live in a deteched house in the heart of the city. Their home is cozy and I am extremely glad to have my own girlish room.
      My host mother is reliable and kind-hearted. She is good at cooking. My father is a wise and cheerful person. He teaches me to drive a car. We have much in common with my host brother. He is keen on sports and music.
     I prefer spending my leisure time outdoor, because every weekend we go on a picnic and we have a lot of fun.
     I miss you so much. I am looking forward to seeing you.
                          Best wishes,

                                            Nastya 

My name is Sam.I am 15 years old and l am from Ukraine. I have read your letter in which you are looking for a pan-friend on the Internet blog.I also want to have such person to communicate and practice my English with. I am keen on sports.I can not imagine my life without dancing. Also,i am fond of reading and going to the cinema.
I want to know more about you and your interests.I hope we are having much in common.
I am looking forward to hearing from you . Write me about yourself and your interests.
Best wishes,
Sam.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар