неділя, 10 квітня 2016 р.

Letters

        Write an email (80120 words) to your English-speaking friend saying that you would like to go on holiday with him / her and say which town in Ukraine you recommend to visit and why.    
Dear Alex,
Summer is coming and I have plans to go on holidays to Kyiv. Would you like to join me for this trip? I think we will have a good time. 
 I can’t but admire the beauty of Kyiv. From my prospective, it`s a very exciting city with a wide range of outstanding attractions. It is also a historical city. I recommend you to visit the Pechersk lavra, the Independence Square, the monument `Motherland` and other amazing landmarks in Kyiv. Kyiv is the city where past is harmonically interwoven with present. My sister and I are going there in July.
             If you are interested in this holiday, please, write me. I`m looking forward to your answer.
             Best wishes,
             Nastya

Dear Alex,
It is common knowledge that a friend is a gift you give yourself. It means that a true friend should be an easy-going, kind-hearted, good-natured person, who is always ready to give a helping hand. I am very lucky to have such a good friend. His name is John and he is a sociable reliable, generous person. We have much in common. As we are both students of English Magnet School we are interested in foreign languages. Also, we are found of cinema, reading and sport. So, as proverb says 'A friend in need is a friend indeed'. I am very proud of having such a bosom friend.

You’ve got an email from your English- speaking friend in which he / she asks you about your favourite school subject. Write a reply of 80-120 words including the following information:
• What is your favourite subject? Why?
• How will the knowledge of this subject influence your future?

Dear Alex,
Thank you for your letter, in which you asked me about my favourite subject. As I am a student of English Magnet School I am found of the English language. All our English lessons are very interesting and exciting. During the lesson we do a lot of activities and exercises which help us to express our thoughts and ideas in English. Our teacher uses modern facilities and gadgets to make lessons more entertaining. She supports us and establishes a friendly relationship with us.
It goes without saying that English is an international language. Thus, the knowledge of English will help me to get good education and a well-payed job. Write me if you share my attitude to English.
Best wishes,

Nastya

1. You have invited your English-speaking friend to spend Christmas holidays/New Year with you in Ukraine. Write an email including the following points:
• weather in December and January;
• Ukrainian Christmas/New Year traditions.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар